Bestcare Pest Control is dedicated to bed bugs Control Services exterminator and control services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Achieving high success rates of complete bed bug eradication with human and eco-friendly treatments, our company is always striving to deliver safe, quality and cost-efficient services.
We provide affordable and customised bed bugs control solutions for residential properties and integrated bed bug management schemes for businesses across Nairobi and Kenya. Having completely eliminated thousands of infestations across Nairobi Kenya, we are constantly assessing and reviewing the results, trying to improve the quality of our services.
We offer flexible and cost-efficient bed bugs control treatment solutions, as well as exclusive discounts to our regular customers and businesses in Nairobi and Kenya. The methods and techniques for eradication that we implement with our bed bug management programmes and targeted treatments comply with all pest legislation and regulations. Considering you, as well as our pest technicians, health is our top priority.
Depending on the initial site risk assessment and inspection or the information provided by the customer, Bestcare Pest Control will offer bespoke preparation and treatment plan that will suit your personal or business needs and will completely get rid of the bed bug problem.
Benefits of Our Bed Bug Control Services
It’s difficult to fight back bed bugs by yourself – call us for bed bug removal! We have been treating infestations in many private and commercial properties around Nairobi and nearby areas for years in order to be sure that all exterminators are located near you. All local pest control technicians are certified and know how to conduct a throughout bed bugs control session in your area. And here are a few of the benefits that come with our services:
- Comprehensive tailored service for your Nairobi property, provided only by certified specialists.
- Quick and discreet bed bugs extermination – we do understand the feeling of embarrassment and the frustration an infestation can cause and we know how to deal with your problem promptly and discreetly.
- Flexible booking slots – our bed bugs control services are available at any time – weekends and evenings included, to suit your tight daily schedule!
3-month guarantee – if you choose our full bed bugs control services, you can request two free visits within 3 months after the first procedure for an insured bed bug extermination.
- Family-friendly pesticides – the bed bug exterminators follow the PCPB regulation (Pest Control Products Board) to protect your health, your property and your family. Where possible, we use non-toxic pesticides to minimise the impact on the environment.
- Property disinfection – Upon request, the team will arrive at least 4 days after the bed bug treatment and disinfect the property, making sure it is clean and safe for you and your family.
- Advanced eradication methods for extreme cases – we can help you even if your issue seems insolvable. For extreme bed bug infestations, we recommend our heat treatment procedure which has a 100% success rate and eradicates bed bugs like nothing else.
Signs of Bedbugs Bites & Infestations
With years of experience in bed bug treatment, the technicians we work with know exactly where to look for the signs of infestation. Potential evidence includes not only live and dead bugs, but also faecal matter marks, cast off skins, and whitish hatched eggs. Another sign of bed bug presence at your home is a sweetish almond scent in your bedroom. These and many more signs are obvious to your local bed bug exterminator and he’ll manage to detect the marks if you are uncertain. But if you’ve managed to notice any of those yourself, call us immediately for a bed bug extermination. Infestations in the early stages are easier to battle, but don’t hesitate to call us even in the most severe cases – we know how to leave your property completely pest-free, regardless of the situation!